3ml tube seam sealant for inflatable repairing, seam seal
1. Best quality seam sealant for inflatable repairing. Used to seam
seal inflatable products.
2. Fast curing, sealing and waterproofing seams and leaks.
3.Passes US and EU standards.
4. Our clients include:Aerobed, Bell, Bestway, Coleman, Dorel, Intex, Poolmaster,
Royalbeach, Rubbermaid, Sevylor, Stormsure, and more.
Product Raw Material:
Adhesive: pvc adhesive glue
Tube: 99.7% aluminum
Cap: plastic (PP or PS)
Seam sealant for inflatable repairing
To seam seal inflatable products, such as inflatable castle,
inflatable boats, air bed, air matress, pool liner, tents,
inflatable toys and more.
Complies with US and EU standards: ASTM F963-11, CPSIA, CPSA, CHCC,
REACH 17P and 144 SVHC, EN71 PART3:2013, PAHs and more.
ISO9001-2008 Quality Management System;
ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System
- Custom aluminum squeeze tubes of any size with our own production
- 4-color offset printing on aluminum tubes with client’s logo and
- Latex bands of varying width from the tube base available to
prevent adhesive leakage.
- Custom plastic cap of any size, color and shape with our own
plastic mould equipment.
- Custom packaging of blister card, double blister card, paper or
plastic box and more.
- Tactile warning labels for the blind.
- Production date printed on tube.
Colorless to slightly yellow liquid
Methyl ethyl ketone; Butanone
- Fast curing, repairing and waterproofing small stitched seams and
-Underwater repair -- apply in wet or dry conditions.
- Suitable for big and small inflatable products.
Dry to touch in 5~10 minutes
Fully dry out and cure in 12~24 hours
Insoluble in water, soluble in most organic solvents
Stable under normal temperature condition and recommended usage
Storage temperature should be between 41°F ( 5 ºC) and 104°F (40
ºC). Should be stored in its original packing and in a cool and dry
indoor area. Keep containers closed to avoid contamination. Keep
away from food and drinks. Keep out of the reach of children.
Method of Application:
Cotton swab / plastic scraper
Sprinkle absorbent compound onto spill or residue, and weep it into
a plastic or metal container. Wash spill area with soap and water.
Dispose in a suitable closed container in accordance with current
- There is no particular risk for repairing articles during normal
operating, but repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or
cracking. Vapors may cause eyes irritation, drowsiness and
- Do not swallow. Avoid eye contact or skin contact. Avoid
breathing vapors and use only in well-ventilated area.
- During application, use protection equipment, such as protective
gloves, clothing, goggles and mask.
- Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces, smoke, as
well as oxidizers, caustics substances and ignition materials. The
mixture may produce toxic fumes of carbon monoxide if burning.
Vapors may form an explosive mixture with air. Vapors can travel to
source of ignition and flash back.
- In case of skin contact, remove or take off all contaminated
clothing immediately. Rinse skin with soap and plenty of water for
at least 15 minutes. Consult physician if symptoms persist.
- In case of eye contact, flush eye(s) cautiously with plenty of
water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses if safe and
easy to do. Consult physician.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting; Consult physician
- In case of inhalation, remove from exposure and move to fresh air
- In case of fire, use dry chemical powder, carbon dioxide or
chemical foams for extinguishing.
Shin Dorn's Advantages:
1. Factory direct sells, offering you a competitive price!
2. 20+ years of manufacturing and exporting experience in China.
3. Products complying with US and EU standards.
4. Integrated OEM and ODM service to suit your needs.
5. Minimum order quantity negotiable under certain conditions.
6. Fast and accurate quotes.
7. Premium service!