Heavy duty glue for pvc boat, inflatable boat glue
1. High quality vinyl glue for pvc boat. Inflatable boat glue
repair.Fast curing, repairing seams and leaks.
2.Safe to kids!Passes US and EU standards:ASTM F963-11, CPSIA, CPSA, CHCC, REACH 17P and 144 SVHC, EN71
PART3:2013, PAHs and more.
3. Custom specifications / OEM available.
4. Our clients include:Aerobed, Bell, Bestway, Coleman, Dorel, Intex, Poolmaster,
Royalbeach, Rubbermaid, Sevylor, Stormsure, and more.
Product Raw Material:
Adhesive: Vinyl Adhesive
Tube: 99.7% aluminum
Cap: plastic (PP or PS)
Vinyl Glue for pvc boat
Repairs seams and leaks in pvc boat, inflatable boat, banana boat,
inflatable kayak, inflatable dinghy, inflatable raft, rubber boat,
Complies with US and EU standards: ASTM F963-11, CPSIA, CPSA, CHCC,
REACH 17P and 144 SVHC, EN71 PART3:2013, PAHs and more.
ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System;
ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System
- Custom aluminum squeeze tubes of any size with our own production
- 4-color offset printing on aluminum tubes with client’s logo and
- Latex bands of varying width from the tube base available to
prevent adhesive leakage.
- Custom plastic cap of any size, color and shape with our own
plastic mould equipment.
- Custom packaging of blister card, double blister card, paper or
plastic box and more.
- Tactile warning labels for the blind.
- Production date printed on tube.
Colorless to slightly yellow liquid
Methyl ethyl ketone; Butanone
- Fast curing, repairing and waterproofing small stitched seams and
-Underwater repair -- apply in wet or dry conditions.
- Suitable for big and small inflatable products.
Dry to touch in 5~10 minutes
Fully dry out and cure in 12~24 hours
Insoluble in water, soluble in most organic solvents
Stable under normal temperature condition and recommended usage
Storage temperature should be between 41°F ( 5 ºC) and 104°F (40
ºC). Should be stored in its original packing and in a cool and dry
indoor area. Keep containers closed to avoid contamination. Keep
away from food and drinks. Keep out of the reach of children.
Method of Application:
Cotton swab / plastic scraper
Sprinkle absorbent compound onto spill or residue, and weep it into
a plastic or metal container. Wash spill area with soap and water.
Dispose in a suitable closed container in accordance with current
There is no particular risk for repairing articles during normal
operating, but repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or
cracking. Vapors may cause eyes irritation, drowsiness and
Do not swallow. Avoid eye contact or skin contact. Avoid breathing
vapors and use only in well-ventilated area.
During application, use protection equipment, such as protective
gloves, clothing, goggles and mask.
Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces, smoke, as
well as oxidizers, caustics substances and ignition materials. The
mixture may produce toxic fumes of carbon monoxide if burning.
Vapors may form an explosive mixture with air. Vapors can travel to
source of ignition and flash back.
In case of skin contact, remove or take off all contaminated
clothing immediately. Rinse skin with soap and plenty of water for
at least 15 minutes. Consult physician if symptoms persist.
In case of eye contact, flush eye(s) cautiously with plenty of
water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses if safe and
easy to do. Consult physician.
If swallowed, do not induce vomiting; Consult physician
In case of inhalation, remove from exposure and move to fresh air
In case of fire, use dry chemical powder, carbon dioxide or
chemical foams for extinguishing.
Shin Dorn's Advantages:
1. Factory direct sells, offering you a competitive price!
2. 20+ years of manufacturing and exporting experience in China.
3. Products complying with US and EU standards.
4. Intergrated OEM and ODM service to suit your needs.
5. Minimum order quantity negotiable under certain conditions.
6. Fast and accurate quotes.
7. Premium service!